Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Treewhoring

Whee! I'm on a roll. 3 consecutive posts in a day.

Just to make up for the extreme wordiness of the previous two posts, I'll dedicate this one to pictures of my Christmas tree. Trust me, I can't stand reading too many words either.

Now that I've got meself an dSLR, I just walk around the house every now and then snapping pictures of anything and everything. So when the Christmas tree popped up, I really couldn't help myself.

Mind you, I'm still a budding photographer so my shots aren't exactly great. Here goes.















A screenshot of my picture folder. Most of the pictures you see here are the 'final' versions of the shot. Prior to this I shot an average of 10 shots just to get the one I wanted. Pretty tough work, for newbies like myself.
















One of the ornaments hanging on my tree. It's a mirror with the silhouette of an angel on it. Pretty.
















Camwhoring with the tree? Treewhoring. It deserves its own place in the Olympics.


















In Black&White. I thought I'd try something different.
















It's a glass ball. Catches the light quite nicely, dontcha think?
















A hidden gem in the dark?
















A personal favourite, the Gingerfairyman. It was made by an orphan and we bought it some years ago. Since then, it has been a regular feature on our tree.

No comments: