Sunday, September 2, 2007

MERDEKAx7!

I'm really really busy at the moment, so excuse this pathetic semblance of a post for now.

1. MERDEKA! Yay, we're 50 years old and everything. Did anyone spot me on TV or in the newspapers?

2. What was Aladdin's mom's name?

ALAMAK! Wahahahaha!

That was so random, but something I never want to forget. It's the epitome of Malaysian quirkiness and humour. We find entertainment in just about the most trivial of things. Okay, moving on.

3. I have a new hero! I'm doing this crazy thing called the Extended Essay at the moment (it's the thing that IB-ians all over the world bitch about the most) and the man is just a genius! I mean, Doppler effects! I hadn't considered that at all!




















The big red words tell all. And if they say 'Don't judge a book by it's cover', I say 'Don't judge a physicist by his beard'.

That concludes this wreck of a post. If I were to envision this post as a real-life material thingamajiggy, I would say it looks like a few Post-It notes taped together. Real messy. And for the record, I don't think I'll be posting anytime soon

No comments: