Friday, August 24, 2007

YouTube hates me!

I'm sure at one point of your life, you've most definitely had the experience of someone telling you something you never actually wanted to know, whether it be true or not.

I was browsing through my YouTube account today, peering into 'My Videos' to see if my thermite videos had gotten views since I last checked. And then . . . I . . . I saw . . .

Sniff. It's just too horrible, you'll have to see it for yourself.










First, I saw this. Hmm, not too bad really. No subscribers since I've only three videos so far.
That's okay, that's okay.









I have no favourites? Heeeey! (Jon gets a tad enraged here)

Here comes the killer.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*









! ! !






















END

Post-end script, P(e)S: I attribute this post fully and wholly to my utter lack of creative juices. I can't think in the mornings laaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. At least now I've broken my own record of one post per 5 days.

No comments: